15 U.S. Code Chapter 32 - TELECASTING OF PROFESSIONAL SPORTS CONTESTS
- § 1291 - Exemption from antitrust laws of agreements covering the telecasting of sports contests and the combining of professional football leagues
- § 1292 - Area telecasting restriction limitation
- § 1293 - Intercollegiate and interscholastic football contest limitations
- § 1294 - Antitrust laws unaffected as regards to other activities of professional sports contests
- § 1295 - “Persons” defined
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.