15 U.S. Code Chapter 60 - NATURAL GAS POLICY
- § 3301. Definitions
- SUBCHAPTER I—WELLHEAD PRICING (§ 3311_to_3320,_3331_to_3333)
- SUBCHAPTER II—INCREMENTAL PRICING (§ 3341_to_3348)
- SUBCHAPTER III—ADDITIONAL AUTHORITIES AND REQUIREMENTS (§§ 3361–3375)
- SUBCHAPTER IV—NATURAL GAS CURTAILMENT POLICIES (§§ 3391–3394)
- SUBCHAPTER V—ADMINISTRATION, ENFORCEMENT, AND REVIEW (§§ 3411–3418)
- SUBCHAPTER VI—COORDINATION WITH NATURAL GAS ACT; MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS (§§ 3431–3432)
Part A—Emergency Authority
3361. Declaration of emergency. 3362. Emergency purchase authority. 3363. Emergency allocation authority. 3364. Miscellaneous provisions.
Part B—Other Authorities and Requirements
3371. Authorization of certain sales and transportation. 3372. Assignment of contractual rights to receive surplus natural gas. 3373. Effect of certain natural gas prices on indefinite price escalator clauses. 3374. Clauses prohibiting certain sales, transportation, and commingling. 3375. Filing of contracts and agreements. SUBCHAPTER IV—NATURAL GAS CURTAILMENT POLICIES 3391. Natural gas for essential agricultural uses. 3391a. “Essential agricultural use” defined. 3392. Natural gas for essential industrial process and feedstock uses. 3393. Establishment and implementation of priorities. 3394. Limitation on revoking or amending certain pre-1969 certificates of public convenience and necessity. SUBCHAPTER V—ADMINISTRATION, ENFORCEMENT, AND REVIEW 3411. General rulemaking authority. 3412. Administrative procedure. 3413. Repealed. 3414. Enforcement. 3415. Intervention. 3416. Judicial review. 3417. Repealed. 3418. Applicability of other Federal statutory provisions relating to information-gathering. SUBCHAPTER VI—COORDINATION WITH NATURAL GAS ACT; MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS 3431. Coordination with the Natural Gas Act. 3432. Effect on State laws.