16 U.S. Code § 3123 - Periodic reports
Within four years after December 2, 1980, and within every three-year period thereafter, the Secretary, in consultation with the Secretary of Agriculture, shall prepare and submit a report to the President of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives on the implementation of this subchapter. The report shall include—
(1) an evaluation of the results of the monitoring undertaken by the Secretary as required by section 3116 of this title;
(2) the status of fish and wildlife populations on public lands that are subject to subsistence uses;
(3) a description of the nature and extent of subsistence uses and other uses of fish and wildlife on the public lands;
(5) comments on the Secretary’s report by the State, the local advisory councils and regional advisory councils established by the Secretary or the State pursuant to section 3115 of this title, and other appropriate persons and organizations;
(6) a description of those actions taken, or which may need to be taken in the future, to permit the opportunity for continuation of activities relating to subsistence uses on the public lands; and
A notice of the report shall be published in the Federal Register and the report shall be made available to the public.
Source(Pub. L. 96–487, title VIII, § 813,Dec. 2, 1980, 94 Stat. 2428.)
Termination of Reporting Requirements
For termination, effective May 15, 2000, of provisions in this section relating to submitting, within every three-year period, a report on the implementation of this subchapter to the President of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives, see section 3003 ofPub. L. 104–66, as amended, set out as a note under section 1113 of Title 31, Money and Finance, and page 112 of House Document No. 103–7.