The Historical Park shall be comprised of all property owned by the United States in the Edison National Historic Site as well as all property authorized to be acquired by the Secretary of the Interior (referred to in this section as the “Secretary”) for inclusion in the Edison National Historic Site before March 30, 2009, as generally depicted on the map entitled the “Thomas Edison National Historical Park”, numbered 403/80,000, and dated April 2008.
The Secretary shall administer the Historical Park in accordance with this section and with the provisions of law generally applicable to units of the National Park System, including the Acts entitled “An Act to establish a National Park Service, and for other purposes,” approved August 25, 1916 (39 Stat. 535; 16 U.S.C. 1 et seq.)  and “An Act to provide for the preservation of historic American sites, buildings, objects, and antiquities of national significance, and for other purposes,” approved August 21, 1935 (16 U.S.C. 461 et seq.).
There is authorized to be appropriated such sums as may be necessary to carry out this section.