16 U.S. Code § 6575 - Technical assistance

§ 6575.
Technical assistance
(a) In general

The Secretary of Agriculture shall provide landowners with technical assistance to assist the owners in complying with the terms of plans (as included in agreements or easements) under the healthy forests reserve program.

(b) Technical service providers

The Secretary of Agriculture may request the services of, and enter into cooperative agreements with, individuals or entities certified as technical service providers under section 3842 of this title, to assist the Secretary in providing technical assistance necessary to develop and implement the healthy forests reserve program.

(Pub. L. 108–148, title V, § 505, Dec. 3, 2003, 117 Stat. 1913.)

This is a list of parts within the Code of Federal Regulations for which this US Code section provides rulemaking authority.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

7 CFR - Agriculture



LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.