16 U.S. Code Subchapter LII - ISLE ROYALE NATIONAL PARK
- § 408 - Establishment; acquisition of land
- § 408a - Acceptance of title to lands
- § 408b - Administration, protection, and development
- § 408c - Acceptance of title to lands; reservations; leases; rights-of-way and easements
- § 408d - Addition of lands purchased within boundaries for conservation or forestation purposes
- § 408e - Addition of lands; Passage Island
- § 408f - Former Siskiwit Islands Bird Reservation
- § 408g - Submerged lands surrounding islands
- § 408h - Federally owned lands within park boundaries
- § 408i - Acceptance of territory ceded by Michigan; jurisdiction
- § 408j - Repealed. June 25, 1948, ch. 646, § 39, 62 Stat. 992, eff. Sept. 1, 1948
- § 408k - Hunting and fishing; general rules and regulations; protection of property; violation of statutes or rules; penalties
- § 408l - Forfeiture of property used in hunting, fishing, etc.
- § 408m - Repealed. June 25, 1948, ch. 646, § 39, 62 Stat. 992, eff. Sept. 1, 1948
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.