16 U.S. Code Chapter 1, Subchapter LII - ISLE ROYALE NATIONAL PARK
- § 408. Establishment; acquisition of land
- § 408a. Acceptance of title to lands
- § 408b. Administration, protection, and development
- § 408c. Acceptance of title to lands; reservations; leases; rights-of-way and easements
- § 408d. Addition of lands purchased within boundaries for conservation or forestation purposes
- § 408e. Addition of lands; Passage Island
- § 408f. Former Siskiwit Islands Bird Reservation
- § 408g. Submerged lands surrounding islands
- § 408h. Federally owned lands within park boundaries
- § 408i. Acceptance of territory ceded by Michigan; jurisdiction
- § 408j. Repealed.]
- § 408k. Hunting and fishing; general rules and regulations; protection of property; violation of statutes or rules; penalties
- § 408l. Forfeiture of property used in hunting, fishing, etc.
- §§ 408m to 408q. Repealed.]
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.