- § 460d. Construction and operation of public parks and recreational facilities in water resource development projects; lease of lands; preference for use; penalty; application of section 3401 of title 18; citations and arrests with and without process; limitations; disposition of receipts
- § 460d–1. Rentals or other considerations in leases for construction, maintenance, and operation of commercial recreational facilities; adjustment by Chief of Engineers
- § 460d–2. Adjustment by Secretary of Agriculture
- § 460d–3. Recreational user fees
- § 460d–3a. Contracts to provide visitor reservation services
16 U.S. Code Subchapter LXVI - PUBLIC PARK AND RECREATIONAL FACILITIES AT WATER RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
The following state regulations pages link to this page.