16 U.S. Code Subchapter LXVI - PUBLIC PARK AND RECREATIONAL FACILITIES AT WATER RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
- § 460d - Construction and operation of public parks and recreational facilities in water resource development projects; lease of lands; preference for use; penalty; application of section 3401 of title 18; citations and arrests with and without process; limitations; disposition of receipts
- § 460d–1 - Rentals or other considerations in leases for construction, maintenance, and operation of commercial recreational facilities; adjustment by Chief of Engineers
- § 460d–2 - Adjustment by Secretary of Agriculture
- § 460d–3 - Recreational user fees
- § 460d–3a - Contracts to provide visitor reservation services
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.