16 U.S. Code Subchapter XLIX - GRAND TETON NATIONAL PARK
- § 406 - Repealed. Sept. 14, 1950, ch. 950, § 1, 64 Stat. 849
- § 406d-1 - Establishment; boundaries; administration
- § 406d-2 - Rights-of-way; continuation of leases, permits, and licenses; renewal; grazing privileges
- § 406d-3 - Compensation for tax losses; limitation on annual amount
- § 406d-4 - Acceptance of other lands by Secretary of the Interior
- § 406d-5 - Use for reclamation purposes of certain lands within exterior boundary
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.