16 U.S. Code Chapter 11 - REGULATION OF LANDING, CURING, AND SALE OF SPONGES TAKEN FROM GULF OF MEXICO AND STRAITS OF FLORIDA
- § 781. Taking or catching, in waters of Gulf or Straits of Florida, commercial sponges of less than prescribed size, and landing or possession of same
- § 782. Sponges of less than prescribed size; possession prima facie evidence
- § 783. Punishment for violations of law; liability of vessels
- § 784. Jurisdiction of prosecutions
- § 785. Enforcement of law prohibiting taking of sponges of specified sizes; employment of Coast Guard vessels and Customs Service employees
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.