- § 1221. Congressional declaration of policy
- § 1222. General study and inventory of estuaries and their natural resources
- § 1223. Agreements with States and subdivisions; equitable sharing of costs; development improvements; availability of appropriations; State hunting and fishing laws applicable
- § 1224. Commercial and industrial development considerations; reports to Congress; recommendations
- § 1225. State consideration of protection and restoration of estuaries in State comprehensive planning and proposals for financial assistance under certain Federal laws; grants: terms and conditions, prohibition against disposition of lands without approval of the Secretary
- § 1226. Federal agency authority to carry out Federal project within an estuary unaffected
16 U.S. Code Chapter 26 - ESTUARINE AREAS
The following state regulations pages link to this page.