- § 590y. Authorization and purpose of investigation, construction, and maintenance of projects; title to projects; limitation on costs
- § 590z. Utilization of services, materials, funds, etc., of Federal, State, or municipal agencies, or of individuals
- § 590z–1. Prerequisites for construction of project
- § 590z–2. Repayment contracts
- § 590z–3. Settlement of projects on agricultural basis
- § 590z–4. Cooperative agreements with other agencies
- § 590z–5. Repealed. Aug. 17, 1954, ch. 751, § 2, 68 Stat. 736
- § 590z–6. Disposition of receipts from repayment contracts and project operations
- § 590z–7. Provisions for furnishing surplus power and municipal or miscellaneous water supplies
- § 590z–8. Authority of Secretary of the Interior over lands, contracts, water rights, etc.
- § 590z–9. Powers and duties of Secretaries of the Interior and Agriculture; rules and regulations
- § 590z–10. Authorization of appropriations
- § 590z–11. Delegation of powers and duties by Secretary of the Interior
16 U.S. Code Subchapter II - CONSERVATION AND UTILIZATION PROJECTS
The following state regulations pages link to this page.