16 U.S. Code Subchapter II - CONSERVATION AND UTILIZATION PROJECTS
prev | next
- § 590y - Authorization and purpose of investigation, construction, and maintenance of projects; title to projects; limitation on costs
- § 590z - Utilization of services, materials, funds, etc., of Federal, State, or municipal agencies, or of individuals
- § 590z–1 - Prerequisites for construction of project
- § 590z–2 - Repayment contracts
- § 590z–3 - Settlement of projects on agricultural basis
- § 590z–4 - Cooperative agreements with other agencies
- § 590z–5 - Repealed. Aug. 17, 1954, ch. 751, § 2, 68 Stat. 736
- § 590z–6 - Disposition of receipts from repayment contracts and project operations
- § 590z–7 - Provisions for furnishing surplus power and municipal or miscellaneous water supplies
- § 590z–8 - Authority of Secretary of the Interior over lands, contracts, water rights, etc.
- § 590z–9 - Powers and duties of Secretaries of the Interior and Agriculture; rules and regulations
- § 590z–10 - Authorization of appropriations
- § 590z–11 - Delegation of powers and duties by Secretary of the Interior
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.