2 U.S. Code Chapter 16 - CONGRESSIONAL MAILING STANDARDS
- § 501 - House Commission on Congressional Mailing Standards
- § 502 - Select Committee on Standards and Conduct of the Senate
- § 503 - Official mail of persons entitled to use congressional frank
- § 504 - Mass mailings by Senate offices; quarterly statements; publication of summary tabulations
- § 505 - Mass mailing of information by Senators under frank; quarterly registration with Secretary of Senate
- § 506 - Mass mailing sent by House Members
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.