2 U.S. Code Subchapter II - EXTENSION OF RIGHTS AND PROTECTIONS
- PART A - Employment Discrimination, Family and Medical Leave, Fair Labor Standards, Employee Polygraph Protection, Worker Adjustment and Retraining, Employment and Reemployment of Veterans, and Intimidation (§§ 1311 to 1317)
- PART B - Public Services and Accommodations Under Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (§ 1331)
- PART C - Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970 (§ 1341)
- PART D - Labor-Management Relations (§ 1351)
- PART E - General (§ 1361)
- PART F - Study (§ 1371)
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.