20 U.S. Code Chapter 12 - FOREIGN AND EXCHANGE STUDENTS
- § 221 - Instructions of citizens from American republics; Government maintained professional educational institutions
- § 221a - Instructions of citizens from American republics; United States Military Academy; restrictions; saving provision
- § 222 to 224 - Repealed. Pub. L. 87–256, § 111(a)(4), Sept. 21, 1961, 75 Stat. 538
- § 225 - Fund for education of Iranian students in United States
- § 226 - Cooperative public and private sector program for providing scholarships to students from the Caribbean and Central America
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.