20 U.S. Code Part C - General Provisions
- § 1103 - Eligibility; applications
- § 1103a - Waiver authority and reporting requirement
- § 1103b - Application review process
- § 1103c - Cooperative arrangements
- § 1103d - Assistance to institutions under other programs
- § 1103e - Limitations
- § 1103f - Penalties
- § 1103g - Authorizations of appropriations
A prior part C consisted of sections 1104 to 1104k and related to teacher scholarships and fellowships prior to the general amendment of this subchapter by Pub. L. 105–244.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.