20 U.S. Code Subchapter III - GENERAL REQUIREMENTS AND CONDITIONS CONCERNING OPERATION AND ADMINISTRATION OF EDUCATION PROGRAMS: GENERAL AUTHORITY OF SECRETARY
- § 1230 - Repealed. Pub. L. 103–382, title II, § 212(a)(1), Oct. 20, 1994, 108 Stat. 3913
- PART 1 - General Authority (§§ 1231 to 1231f)
- PART 2 - Administration: Requirements and Limitations (§§ 1231g to 1232b)
- PART 3 - Administration of Education Programs and Projects by States and Local Educational Agencies (§§ 1232c to 1232e)
- PART 4 - Records; Privacy; Limitation on Withholding Federal Funds (§§ 1232f to 1232j)
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.