- § 1651. Prohibition against assignment or transportation of students to overcome racial imbalance
- § 1652. Prohibition against busing
- § 1653. Omitted
- § 1654. Intervention authorization in implementation of court orders
- § 1655. Uniform rules of evidence of racial discrimination
- § 1656. Prohibition against official or court orders to achieve racial balance or insure compliance with constitutional standards applicable to entire United States
20 U.S. Code Chapter 37 - ASSIGNMENT OR TRANSPORTATION OF STUDENTS
The following state regulations pages link to this page.