20 U.S. Code Chapter 37 - ASSIGNMENT OR TRANSPORTATION OF STUDENTS
- § 1651 - Prohibition against assignment or transportation of students to overcome racial imbalance
- § 1652 - Prohibition against busing
- § 1653 - Omitted
- § 1654 - Intervention authorization in implementation of court orders
- § 1655 - Uniform rules of evidence of racial discrimination
- § 1656 - Prohibition against official or court orders to achieve racial balance or insure compliance with constitutional standards applicable to entire United States
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.