20 U.S. Code Part 3 - Enforcement
- § 1706 - Civil actions by individuals denied equal educational opportunities or by Attorney General
- § 1707 - Population changes without effect, per se, on school population changes
- § 1708 - Jurisdiction of district courts
- § 1709 - Intervention by Attorney General
- § 1710 - Civil actions by Attorney General; notice of violations; certification respecting undertaking appropriate remedial action
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.