20 U.S. Code Subchapter I - IMPROVING THE ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT OF THE DISADVANTAGED
- § 6301 - Statement of purpose
- § 6302 - Authorization of appropriations
- § 6303 - School improvement
- § 6303a - Whole-school reform strategy
- § 6303b - Direct student services
- § 6304 - State administration
- PART A - Improving Basic Programs Operated by Local Educational Agencies (§§ 6311 to 6339)
- PART B - State Assessment Grants (§§ 6361 to 6364)
- PART C - Education of Migratory Children (§§ 6391 to 6399)
- PART D - Prevention and Intervention Programs for Children and Youth Who Are Neglected, Delinquent, or At-Risk (§§ 6421 to 6472)
- PART E - Flexibility for Equitable Per-Pupil Funding (§ 6491)
- PART F - General Provisions (§§ 6571 to 6577)
Title I of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965, comprising this subchapter, was originally enacted as part of Pub. L. 89–10, Apr. 11, 1965, 79 Stat. 27, amended, and subsequently revised, restated, and amended by other public laws. Title I is shown, herein, as having been added by Pub. L. 107–110, title I, § 101, Jan. 8, 2002, 115 Stat. 1439, without reference to earlier amendments because of the extensive revision of the title’s provisions by Pub. L. 107–110. See Codification note preceding this chapter.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.