20 U.S. Code Subchapter IV - 21ST CENTURY SCHOOLS
- PART A - Student Support and Academic Enrichment Grants (§§ 7101 to 7165)
- PART B - 21st Century Community Learning Centers (§§ 7171 to 7176)
- PART C - Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter Schools (§§ 7221 to 7221j)
- PART D - Magnet Schools Assistance (§§ 7231 to 7231j)
- PART E - Family Engagement in Education Programs (§§ 7241 to 7246)
- PART F - National Activities (§§ 7251 to 7294)
Title IV of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965, comprising this subchapter, was originally enacted as part of Pub. L. 89–10, Apr. 11, 1965, 79 Stat. 27, and subsequently revised, restated, and amended by other public laws. Title IV is shown, herein, as having been added by Pub. L. 107–110, title IV, § 401, Jan. 8, 2002, 115 Stat. 1734, without reference to earlier amendments because of the extensive revision of the title’s provisions by Pub. L. 107–110. See Codification note preceding section 6301 of this title.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.