21 U.S. Code Subchapter IV - IMPORTATION OF MILK AND CREAM
- § 141 - Prohibition of importation without permit
- § 142 - Milk or cream when unfit for importation
- § 143 - Inspection; certified statement in lieu thereof; waiver of requirements of section 142; regulations; suspension and revocation of permits
- § 144 - Unlawful receiving of imported milk or cream
- § 145 - Penalties
- § 146 - Authorization of appropriations
- § 147 - Repeal of inconsistent laws
- § 148 - Powers of State with respect to milk or cream lawfully imported
- § 149 - Definitions
Nothing contained in chapter 9 (§ 301 et seq.) of this title shall be construed as in any way affecting, modifying, repealing, or superseding the provisions of this subchapter, see section 392(b) of this title.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.