21 U.S. Code Chapter 5 - VIRUSES, SERUMS, TOXINS, ANTITOXINS, AND ANALOGOUS PRODUCTS
- § 151 - Preparation and sale of worthless or harmful products for domestic animals prohibited; preparation to be in compliance with rules at licensed establishments
- § 152 - Importation regulated and prohibited
- § 153 - Inspection of imports; denial of entry and destruction
- § 154 - Regulations for preparation and sale; licenses
- § 154a - Special licenses for special circumstances; expedited procedure; conditions; exemptions; criteria
- § 155 - Permits for importation
- § 156 - Licenses conditioned on permitting inspection; suspension of licenses
- § 157 - Inspection
- § 158 - Offenses; punishment
- § 159 - Enforcement; penalties applicable; Congressional findings
Nothing contained in chapter 9 (§ 301 et seq.) of this title shall be construed as in any way affecting, modifying, repealing, or superseding the provisions of this chapter, see section 392(b) of this title.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.