Not more than 10 percent of the amounts made available to carry out this chapter for a fiscal year may be made available to carry out this section.
22 U.S. Code § 7715. Assistance to certain candidate countries
This chapter, referred to in subsec. (d), was in the original “this Act”, meaning title VI of Pub. L. 108–199, div. D, Jan. 23, 2004, 118 Stat. 211, known as the Millennium Challenge Act of 2003, which is classified generally to this chapter. For complete classification of this Act to the Code, see Short Title note set out under section 7701 of this title and Tables.
2018—Subsec. (d). Pub. L. 115–167 amended subsec. (d) generally. Prior to amendment, text read as follows: “Not more than 10 percent of the amount appropriated pursuant to the authorization of appropriations under section 7718(a) of this title for fiscal year 2004 is authorized to be made available to carry out this section.”
2005—Subsec. (b)(1). Pub. L. 109–13 substituted “subsection (a) or (b) of section 7705” for “subparagraphs (A) and (B) of section 7705(a)(1)”.
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2004
- Departments of Commerce, Justice, and State, the Judiciary, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2004
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2004
- Departments of Veterans Affairs and Housing and Urban Development, and Independent Agencies Appropriations Act, 2004
- Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act for Defense, the Global War on Terror, and Tsunami Relief, 2005