22 U.S. Code Subchapter V - PROPERTY RETAINED BY THE UNITED STATES
- § 1381 - Retention by United States of title to real and personal property
- § 1382 - Administration of the Trading With the Enemy Act in Philippines
- § 1383 - Transfer of property by President of United States
- § 1384 - Transfer of shares of corporations owning agricultural lands; consideration; indemnification
- § 1385 - Ownership of naval reservations, diplomatic property, etc., unaffected
- § 1386 - Definitions
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.