22 U.S. Code Chapter 36 - MIGRATION AND REFUGEE ASSISTANCE
- § 2601 - Refugees and migration
- § 2602 - Presidential authorization
- § 2603 - Delegation of powers
- § 2604 - Allocation, transfer and availability of funds; separate appropriation accounts on Treasury books
- § 2605 - Use of funds and personnel; savings provision
- § 2606 - Audits of U.S. funds received by the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.