22 U.S. Code Subchapter I - UNITED STATES INITIATIVES TO PROVIDE ADEQUATE NUCLEAR FUEL SUPPLY
prev | next
- § 3221 - Congressional declaration of policy
- § 3222 - Uranium enrichment capacity
- § 3223 - International undertakings
- § 3224 - Reevaluation of nuclear fuel cycle
- § 3224a - Studies and agreements by Secretary of Energy on multinational or international basis concerning spent fuel storage facilities and transportation systems; congressional consent; authorization of appropriations; limitations on use of funds; exceptions; special nuclear material for India
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.