22 U.S. Code Subchapter VI - UNITED NATIONS FOOD AND AGRICULTURE ORGANIZATION
- § 279 - United States membership in the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization
- § 279a - Authorization of appropriations for payment of United States expenses in Organization; limitation of contributions
- § 279b - Integration of International Institute of Agriculture with Organization
- § 279c - Congressional authority necessary for acceptance of new obligations in Organization
- § 279d - Limitation on power of Conference to impose new obligations on United States
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.