22 U.S. Code Chapter 77 - UNITED STATES-CHINA RELATIONS
prev | next
- SUBCHAPTER I—GENERAL PROVISIONS (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER II—CONGRESSIONAL-EXECUTIVE COMMISSION ON THE PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF CHINA (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER III—MONITORING AND ENFORCEMENT OF THE PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF CHINAS WTO COMMITMENTS (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER IV—TRADE AND RULE OF LAW ISSUES IN THE PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF CHINA (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER V—ACCESSION OF TAIWAN TO THE WTO (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER VI—RELATED ISSUES (§ )
Part A—Review of Membership of the People’s Republic of China in the WTO
6931. Review within the WTO.
Part B—Authorization To Promote Compliance With Trade Agreements
6941. Findings. 6942. Purpose. 6943. Authorization of appropriations.
Part C—Report on Compliance by the People’s Republic of China With WTO Obligations.
6951. Report on compliance. SUBCHAPTER IV—TRADE AND RULE OF LAW ISSUES IN THE PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF CHINA
Part A—Task Force on Prohibition of Importation of Products of Forced or Prison Labor From the People’s Republic of China
6961. Establishment of Task Force. 6962. Functions of Task Force. 6963. Composition of Task Force. 6964. Authorization of appropriations. 6965. Reports to Congress.
Part B—Assistance To Develop Commercial and Labor Rule of Law
6981. Establishment of technical assistance and rule of law programs. 6982. Administrative authorities. 6983. Prohibition relating to human rights abuses. 6984. Authorization of appropriations. SUBCHAPTER V—ACCESSION OF TAIWAN TO THE WTO 6991. Accession of Taiwan to the WTO. SUBCHAPTER VI—RELATED ISSUES 7001. Authorizations of appropriations for broadcasting capital improvements and international broadcasting operations. 7002. United States-China Economic and Security Review Commission.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.