22 U.S. Code Subchapter IV - MEASURES TO PROMOTE HUMAN RIGHTS
- § 8751 - Codification of sanctions with respect to grave human rights abuses by the Governments of Iran and Syria using information technology
- § 8752 - Clarification of sensitive technologies for purposes of procurement ban under Comprehensive Iran Sanctions, Accountability, and Divestment Act of 2010
- § 8753 - Expedited consideration of requests for authorization of certain human rights-, humanitarian-, and democracy-related activities with respect to Iran
- § 8754 - Comprehensive strategy to promote Internet freedom and access to information in Iran
- § 8755 - Statement of policy on political prisoners
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.