24 U.S. Code § 225a - Definitions
prev | next
For the purpose of this subchapter:
(1) The term “Hospital” means the institution in the District of Columbia known as Saint Elizabeths Hospital operated on November 8, 1984, by the Secretary of Health and Human Services.
(5) The term “Federal court consent decree” means the consent decree in Dixon v. Heckler, Civil Action No. 74–285.
(6) The term “service coordination period” means a period beginning on October 1, 1985, and terminating on October 1, 1987.
(7) The term “financial transition period” means a period beginning on October 1, 1985, and terminating on October 1, 1991.
(8) The term “system implementation plan” means the plan for a comprehensive mental health system for the District of Columbia to be developed pursuant to this subchapter.