25 U.S. Code Subchapter IV - CONVEYANCE OF SUBMARGINAL LAND
- § 459 - Submarginal lands of United States held in trust for specified Indian tribes
- § 459a - Designation of tribes
- § 459b - Submarginal lands of United States held in trust for Stockbridge Munsee Indian Community
- § 459c - Existing rights of possession, contract, interest, etc.
- § 459d - Gross receipts from conveyed lands
- § 459e - Tax exemption for conveyed lands and gross receipts; distribution of gross receipts to tribal members