25 U.S. Code Subchapter LXXIII - KICKAPOO INDIANS OF KANSAS AND OKLAHOMA: DISTRIBUTION OF JUDGMENT FUND
- § 1300b - Disposition of judgment funds; division of funds on basis of tribal membership rolls; net tribal credits
- § 1300b–1 - Distribution of shares
- § 1300b–2 - Approval of plans for use of money after submission to Congressional committees
- § 1300b–3 - Per capita payments; trusts and other procedures for protection of minors and persons under legal disability
- § 1300b–4 - Tax exemption
- § 1300b–5 - Rules and regulations
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.