25 U.S. Code Subchapter LXXIV - YANKTON SIOUX TRIBE: DISTRIBUTION OF JUDGMENT FUND
- § 1300c - Distribution of funds; attorney fees and expenses
- § 1300c–1 - Funds for expert witnesses and programing needs
- § 1300c–2 - Membership roll; preparation; tribal constitutional requirements
- § 1300c–3 - Per capita distributions to tribal members; advances, expenditures, investments, or reinvestments for authorized purposes; trusts and other procedures for protection of minors and persons under legal disability
- § 1300c–4 - Tax exemption
- § 1300c–5 - Rules and regulations
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.