25 U.S. Code Subchapter XVIII - SWINOMISH TRIBE
- § 610 - Purchase of lands within, adjacent to, or in close proximity to boundaries of Swinomish Indian Reservation
- § 610a - Sale or exchange of lands; money equalization payments
- § 610b - Title to lands; tax exemption; prohibition of restrictions
- § 610c - Mortgages or deeds in trust; law governing mortgage foreclosure or sale; United States as party; removal of cases: appeals
- § 610d - Moneys or credits for tribal purposes
- § 610e - Assignment of income
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.