25 U.S. Code Subchapter III - JURISDICTION OVER CRIMINAL AND CIVIL ACTIONS
- § 1321 - Assumption by State of criminal jurisdiction
- § 1322 - Assumption by State of civil jurisdiction
- § 1323 - Retrocession of jurisdiction by State
- § 1324 - Amendment of State constitutions or statutes to remove legal impediment; effective date
- § 1325 - Abatement of actions
- § 1326 - Special election
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.