25 U.S. Code Chapter 47 - CONVEYANCE OF SUBMARGINAL LAND
- § 5501 - Submarginal lands of United States held in trust for specified Indian tribes
- § 5502 - Designation of tribes
- § 5503 - Submarginal lands of United States held in trust for Stockbridge Munsee Indian Community
- § 5504 - Existing rights of possession, contract, interest, etc.
- § 5505 - Gross receipts from conveyed lands
- § 5506 - Tax exemption for conveyed lands and gross receipts; distribution of gross receipts to tribal members
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.