26 U.S. Code § 663 - Special rules applicable to
Written determinations for this section
These documents, sometimes referred to as "Private Letter Rulings", are taken from the IRS Written Determinations page; the IRS also publishes a fuller explanation of what they are and what they mean. The collection is updated (at our end) daily. It appears that the IRS updates their listing every Friday.
Note that the IRS often titles documents in a very plain-vanilla, duplicative way. Do not assume that identically-titled documents are the same, or that a later document supersedes another with the same title. That is unlikely to be the case.
Release dates appear exactly as we get them from the IRS. Some are clearly wrong, but we have made no attempt to correct them, as we have no way guess correctly in all cases, and do not wish to add to the confusion.
We truncate results at 20000 items. After that, you're on your own.
- 65-Day Rule : 2012-11-09
- 65-Day Rule : 2011-07-22
- Special Rules Applicable to Sections 661 and 662 : 2011-07-22
- Extension of Time for Making Certain Elections : 2011-07-22
- Election by Small Business Corporation : 2011-05-13
- Separate Share Rule : 2011-05-13
- Qualified Subchapter S Trusts : 2011-05-13
- 65-Day Rule : 2011-04-15
- 65-Day Rule : 2009-01-23
- 65-Day Rule : 2008-12-26
- Special Rules Applicable to Sections 661 and 662 : 2008-08-22
- 65-Day Rule : 2008-08-22
- Separate Share Rule : 2007-08-17
- Special Rules For Pass-Through Entities : 2007-08-17
- Power to Control Beneficial Enjoyment : 2007-08-17
- Treatment of Distributions and Stock Dispositions : 2007-08-17
- Attribution to U.S. Persons : 2007-08-17
- Trust Income, Deductions, and Credits Attributable to Grantors and OthersAs Substantial Owners : 2007-08-17
- General Powers of Administration : 2007-08-17
- 65-Day Rule : 2006-04-28
- 65-Day Rule : 2006-01-13
- 65-Day Rule : 2002-12-13
- Separate Share Rule : 2002-03-08
- Income Defined : 2002-03-08