26 U.S. Code § 6902 - Provisions of special application to transferees
Written determinations for this section
These documents, sometimes referred to as "Private Letter Rulings", are taken from the IRS Written Determinations page; the IRS also publishes a fuller explanation of what they are and what they mean. The collection is updated (at our end) daily. It appears that the IRS updates their listing every Friday.
Note that the IRS often titles documents in a very plain-vanilla, duplicative way. Do not assume that identically-titled documents are the same, or that a later document supersedes another with the same title. That is unlikely to be the case.
Release dates appear exactly as we get them from the IRS. Some are clearly wrong, but we have made no attempt to correct them, as we have no way guess correctly in all cases, and do not wish to add to the confusion.
We truncate results at 20000 items. After that, you're on your own.
- Burden of Proof : 1999-06-04
- Admission and Denials of Pleaded Facts : 1999-06-04
- Disposition of Certain Life Estates : 1999-04-23
- Qualifying Interest : 1999-04-23
- Valuation of Gifts : 1999-04-23
- Recovery With Respect to Gift Tax : 1999-04-23
- Partner's Distributive Share : 1999-04-23
- Estate Tax Liens : 1999-04-23
- Liability : 1999-04-23
- Amount Included : 1999-04-23
- Burden of Proof : 1999-04-23
- Gift Tax Liens : 1999-04-23
- Retention of Right in Property for Life : 1999-04-23
- Donative Intent : 1999-04-23