26 U.S. Code § 7121 - Closing agreements
Written determinations for this section
These documents, sometimes referred to as "Private Letter Rulings", are taken from the IRS Written Determinations page; the IRS also publishes a fuller explanation of what they are and what they mean. The collection is updated (at our end) daily. It appears that the IRS updates their listing every Friday.
Note that the IRS often titles documents in a very plain-vanilla, duplicative way. Do not assume that identically-titled documents are the same, or that a later document supersedes another with the same title. That is unlikely to be the case.
Release dates appear exactly as we get them from the IRS. Some are clearly wrong, but we have made no attempt to correct them, as we have no way guess correctly in all cases, and do not wish to add to the confusion.
We truncate results at 20000 items. After that, you're on your own.
- Closing Agreements : 2013-12-13
- Closing Agreements : 2013-03-08
- Finality : 2012-10-05
- Not Able to Identify Under Present List : 2012-06-01
- Closing Agreements : 2012-06-01
- Validity : 2011-06-24
- Closing Agreements : 2009-08-21
- Closing Agreements : 2009-06-05
- Definition of Real Estate Investment Trust : 2009-06-05
- Definition of Real Estate Investment Trust : 2009-03-27
- Closing Agreements : 2009-03-27
- Closing Agreements : 2009-03-06
- Validity : 2008-01-11
- Closing Agreements : 2002-03-08
- Finality : 2001-02-23
- Closing Agreements : 2000-12-01
- Closing Agreements : 2000-06-23
- Required by Commissioner : 2000-01-07
- Closing Agreements : 2000-01-07
- Services (Rev. Rul. 71-21) : 2000-01-07
- Common Parent Agent for Subsidiaries : 1999-11-19
- Closing Agreements : 1999-11-19
- Waiver of Restrictions : 1999-11-19
- Validity : 1999-11-12
- Amortization of Goodwill & Certain Other Intangibles : 1999-09-03
- Deductions For Losses : 1999-09-03
- Other Intangible Property : 1999-09-03
- Closing Agreements : 1999-09-03
- Closing Agreements : 1999-08-13
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.