26 U.S. Code Subchapter A - Determination of Tax Liability
- PART I - TAX ON INDIVIDUALS (§§ 1 to 5)
- PART II - TAX ON CORPORATIONS (§§ 11 to 12)
- PART III - CHANGES IN RATES DURING A TAXABLE YEAR (§ 15)
- PART IV - CREDITS AGAINST TAX (§§ 21 to 54AA)
- PART V - REPEALED]
- PART VI - ALTERNATIVE MINIMUM TAX (§§ 55 to 59)
- PART VII - BASE EROSION AND ANTI-ABUSE TAX (§ 59A)
- PART VIII - REPEALED] (§ 59B)
1989—Pub. L. 101–234, title I, § 102(a), Dec. 13, 1989, 103 Stat. 1980, repealed Pub. L. 100–360, § 111, and provided that the provisions of law amended by such section are restored or revived as if such section had not been enacted, see 1988 Amendment note below.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.