26 U.S. Code Part III - PENALTY, SEIZURE, AND FORFEITURE PROVISIONS APPLICABLE TO BEER AND BREWING
- § 5671 - Penalty and forfeiture for evasion of beer tax and fraudulent noncompliance with requirements
- § 5672 - Penalty for failure of brewer to comply with requirements and to keep records and file returns
- § 5673 - Forfeiture for flagrant and willful removal of beer without taxpayment
- § 5674 - Penalty for unlawful production or removal of beer
- § 5675 - Penalty for intentional removal or defacement of brewer’s marks and brands
- § 5676 - Repealed. Pub. L. 94–455, title XIX, § 1905(b)(1)(A), Oct. 4, 1976, 90 Stat. 1822]
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.