26 U.S. Code Subchapter D - Miscellaneous Penalty and Forfeiture Provisions
prev | next
- § 7341 - Penalty for sales to evade tax
- § 7342 - Penalty for refusal to permit entry or examination
- § 7343 - Definition of term “person”
- § 7344 - Extended application of penalties relating to officers of the Treasury Department
- § 7345 - Revocation or denial of passport in case of certain tax delinquencies
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.