Quick search by citation:

29 U.S. Code § 3200 - Support

(a) Personal allowances

The Secretary may provide enrollees assigned to Job Corps centers with such personal allowances as the Secretary may determine to be necessary or appropriate to meet the needs of the enrollees.

(b) Transition allowances

The Secretary shall arrange for a transition allowance to be paid to graduates. The transition allowance shall be incentive-based to reflect a graduate’s completion of academic, career and technical education or training, and attainment of recognized postsecondary credentials.

(c) Transition support

The Secretary may arrange for the provision of 3 months of employment services for former enrollees.

Statutory Notes and Related Subsidiaries
Effective Date

Section effective on the first day of the first full program year after July 22, 2014 (July 1, 2015), see section 506 of Pub. L. 113–128, set out as a note under section 3101 of this title.