29 U.S. Code Chapter 9 - PORTAL-TO-PORTAL PAY
prev | next
- § 251. Congressional findings and declaration of policy
- § 252. Relief from certain existing claims under the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938, as amended, the Walsh-Healey Act, and the Bacon-Davis Act
- § 253. Compromise and waiver
- § 254. Relief from liability and punishment under the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938, the Walsh-Healey Act, and the Bacon-Davis Act for failure to pay minimum wage or overtime compensation
- § 255. Statute of limitations
- § 256. Determination of commencement of future actions
- § 257. Pending collective and representative actions
- § 258. Reliance on past administrative rulings, etc.
- § 259. Reliance in future on administrative rulings, etc.
- § 260. Liquidated damages
- § 261. Applicability of “area of production” regulations
- § 262. Definitions
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.