30 U.S. Code Chapter 11 - MINING CLAIMS ON LANDS SUBJECT TO MINERAL LEASING LAWS
- § 501 - Mining claims located between July 31, 1939, and January 1, 1953
- § 502 - Reservation of minerals to the United States; rights of entry, disposition and removal
- § 503 - Reservations required by law; atomic energy materials
- § 504 - Power to make arrangements respecting atomic energy materials as unaffected
- § 505 - “Mineral leasing laws” defined
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.