30 U.S. Code Subchapter II - INTERIM MANDATORY HEALTH STANDARDS
- § 841 - Mandatory health standards for underground mines; enforcement; review; purpose
- § 842 - Dust concentration and respiratory equipment
- § 843 - Medical examinations
- § 844 - Rock dust and gas hazards; controls
- § 845 - Dust standards in presence of quartz
- § 846 - Noise standards; promulgation of new standards; tests; procedures; protective devices
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.