30 U.S. Code Chapter 22, Subchapter II - INTERIM MANDATORY HEALTH STANDARDS
- § 841. Mandatory health standards for underground mines; enforcement; review; purpose
- § 842. Dust concentration and respiratory equipment
- § 843. Medical examinations
- § 844. Rock dust and gas hazards; controls
- § 845. Dust standards in presence of quartz
- § 846. Noise standards; promulgation of new standards; tests; procedures; protective devices
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.