30 U.S. Code Subchapter III - STATE MINING AND MINERAL RESOURCES RESEARCH INSTITUTES
- § 1221 - Authorization of State allotments to institutes
- § 1222 - Research funds to institutes
- § 1223 - Funding criteria
- § 1224 - Duties of Secretary
- § 1225 - Effect on colleges and universities
- § 1226 - Research
- § 1227 - Center for cataloging
- § 1228 - Interagency cooperation
- § 1229 - Committee on Mining and Mineral Resources Research
- § 1230 - Eligibility criteria
- § 1230a - Strategic Resources Generic Mineral Technology Center
Subchapter was not enacted as part of the Surface Mining Control and Reclamation Act of 1977 which comprises this chapter.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.