30 U.S. Code Subchapter V - AGRICULTURAL ENTRY OF LANDS WITHDRAWN OR CLASSIFIED AS CONTAINING PHOSPHATE, NITRATE, POTASH, OIL, GAS, ASPHALTIC MINERALS, SODIUM, OR SULPHUR
- § 121 - Agricultural entry or purchase of lands withdrawn or classified as containing phosphate, nitrate, potash, oil, or gas; reservations to United States; application
- § 122 - Patents; reservation in the United States of reserved deposits; acquisition of right to remove deposits; application for entry to disprove classification
- § 123 - Persons locating lands subsequently withdrawn or classified; patents to
- § 124 - Agricultural entry or purchase of lands withdrawn or classified as containing sodium or sulphur
- § 125 - Patents in North Platte Reclamation Project; mineral rights; subrogation
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.