Quick search by citation:

33 U.S. Code § 1281b - Availability of Farmers Home Administration funds for non-Federal share

Notwithstanding any other provision of law, Federal assistance made available by the Farmers Home Administration to any political subdivision of a State may be used to provide the non-Federal share of the cost of any construction project carried out under section 1281 of this title.

Editorial Notes

Section was enacted as part of the Water Quality Act of 1987, and not as part of the Federal Water Pollution Control Act which comprises this chapter.