33 U.S. Code § 2905 - Estuary habitat restoration strategy
(a) In general
Not later than 1 year after November 7, 2000, the Council,  shall develop an estuary habitat restoration strategy designed to ensure a comprehensive approach to maximize benefits derived from estuary habitat restoration projects and to foster the coordination of Federal and non-Federal activities related to restoration of estuary habitat.
The goal of the strategy shall be the restoration of 1,000,000 acres of estuary habitat by the year 2010.
(c) Integration of estuary habitat restoration plans, programs, and partnerships
In developing the estuary habitat restoration strategy, the Council shall—
(1) conduct a review of estuary management or habitat restoration plans and Federal programs established under other laws that authorize funding for estuary habitat restoration activities; and
(d) Elements of the strategy
The estuary habitat restoration strategy shall include proposals, methods, and guidance on—
(1) maximizing the incentives for the creation of new public-private partnerships to carry out estuary habitat restoration projects and the use of Federal resources to encourage increased private sector involvement in estuary habitat restoration activities;
(2) ensuring that the estuary habitat restoration strategy will be implemented in a manner that is consistent with the estuary management or habitat restoration plans;
(3) promoting estuary habitat restoration projects to—
(A) provide healthy ecosystems in order to support—
(i) wildlife, including endangered and threatened species, migratory birds, and resident species of an estuary watershed; and
(4) addressing the estimated historic losses, estimated current rate of loss, and extent of the threat of future loss or degradation of each type of estuary habitat;
(e) Public review and comment
Before the Council adopts a final or revised estuary habitat restoration strategy, the Secretary shall publish in the Federal Register a draft of the estuary habitat restoration strategy and provide an opportunity for public review and comment.
(f) Periodic revision
Using data and information developed through project monitoring and management, and other relevant information, the Council may periodically review and update, as necessary, the estuary habitat restoration strategy.
 So in original. The comma probably should not appear.